WE ARE A MEMBER OF ARMA WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT FACT AND HERE’S WHY….
It’s worth remembering that the residential leasehold sector is unregulated. Anyone can set up as managing agent and start collecting service charges without the relevant qualifications or experience.
ARMA vet all members before they join. So you can be confident in using an ARMA agent like us because:
- They have the right professional experience: every member has to prove they have at least two years’ residential management experience
- Your service charge money is being held legally and safely: all members must demonstrate they hold service charge monies in trust as required by law
- The member has Professional Indemnity Insurance: this covers you against inadequate advice and negligence relating to a member
- Your agent is committed to and bound by professional standards: all ARMA agents must comply with the RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code. This defines best practice in the sector. If they do not follow the Code, they could be subject to disciplinary action
- If something goes wrong, you can get independent redress: all members must belong to an independent ombudsman scheme. What’s more, ARMA members are the only managing agents to be independently regulated. So if you do have a dispute, you can be confident it is being handled with integrity
We work with ARMA to make sure you get the highest standards for a clean and safe environment, giving you peace of mind and a happy place to live.