The services we provide to residents and owners is in a nutshell is making sure the communal areas are clean, tidy and in a good state of repair, helping to keep the estate a nice place to live. Communicating well with residents and managing cash flow for the best interests of the site for today and for the future.
We also work in accordance to the lease which can impact the services we provide. For example we have come across leases that state the owners themselves are to clean the windows and not the management company.
We like to take the proactive approach, here is some of what’s involved in property management;
- Communication with residents informing of site visits and AGMs
- Manage suppliers and contractors
- Make sure appropriate insurance is in place
- Regular site visits with a 30 point check list
- Annual fire and health and safety risk assessments
- Site meetings
- Produce budgets for the year ahead for the sites needs
- Lease reviews to make sure our service is compliant
- Work with an independent professionals to prepare a long term maintenance plan
- In addition to a current client account we set up a second account for the reserve fund
- We collect and hold service charges in clients accounts in accordance with section 42 of the Landlord and Tenants Act 1987
- We can also collect ground rent
- We secure all records in accordance to data protection
- We prepare financial accounts each year to ensure every penny is accounted for
Purchasing a property is often the biggest financial commitment we make and we work hard to make sure your investment is well looked after.