A is for ARMA, otherwise known as the Association of Residential Managing Agents.
ARMA was founded in 1991 to bring together professionals involved in private residential block management. They…
- Set high standards in residential block management
- Require their members to meet those standards
- Provide technical advice and guidance to their members
- Produce information and advice notes for leaseholders
- Run training courses on the leasehold system
- Promote professionalism in property management
- Campaign for improvements in relevant legislation and policy
In 2014 ARMA introduced ARMA-Q, which is a self-regulatory regime for its members. KT Management is proud to say we are ARMA accredited.
For more information visit www.arma.org.uk